PDA

View Full Version : WARNING to all the Home Defense Fanatics out there...

FS2K
December 22, 2006, 02:26 AM
****ATTENTION****

On the night of the 24th of December 2006, please refrain from shooting any perpetrator in your home that is a heavy set, caucasian male apprearing to be in his late 50's early 60's with facial hair and bright red and white attire. Homeowners in the colder regions of the US are cautioned against using deadly force against any intruder on this night that magically enters your home via the Fireplace.

Remember: Lay off the Fat Man.

JohnKSa
December 22, 2006, 02:28 AM
'Tis to be hoped that his magic powers extend to bullet avoidance... ;)

December 22, 2006, 05:23 AM
He wears kevlar! :D

Wildalaska
December 22, 2006, 06:13 AM
heavy set, caucasian male apprearing to be in his late 50's early 60's with facial hair and bright red and white attire.

I have license to steal! :)

WildsantaAlaska

bclark1
December 22, 2006, 06:55 AM
kevlar? i'll make sure to break out the 5.7x28.

don't get me wrong, i know he's not threat. but when i can legally get all the toys in the sack, why am i just gonna let him waltz out only leaving me a few? :D

GoSlash27
December 22, 2006, 08:10 AM
That roly-poly ba$tard has been stalkin' me. He knows when I'm sleeping, he knows when I'm awake....

I think I'd better watch out :mad:

jhenry
December 22, 2006, 08:42 AM
That old man has been endangering me with second hand pipe smoke for years. He' going down.

orionengnr
December 22, 2006, 08:48 AM
...and I always wondered how he gets down the chimney, considering there's a good fire going in the fireplace...

Maybe not Kevlar, but Nomex?

Double Naught Spy
December 22, 2006, 08:52 AM
Remember: Lay off the Fat Man.

So won't see the real Santa, so therefore if you do see somebody in your home that matches the description given, he is an imposter and an intruder and both combine to indicate that he is not there for holiday good will.

EBuff75
December 22, 2006, 11:59 AM
Maybe you've seen this before, but for those who haven't (probably requires signing up on the website to view) here's what happens when someone sees Santa and calls 911!

http://www.jibjab.com/originals/originals/jibjab/movieid/24

tony pasley
December 22, 2006, 05:42 PM
Like this

Recon7
December 22, 2006, 05:57 PM
it all makes sense now.
read this post.
http://www.thefiringline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=228757
I think there is an evil plot afoot

FS2K
December 22, 2006, 11:57 PM
That old man has been endangering me with second hand pipe smoke for years. He' going down.

Classic!LOL!

That roly-poly ba$tard has been stalkin' me. He knows when I'm sleeping, he knows when I'm awake....

I think I'd better watch out
Today 01:55 AM

Man that was funny!!!

The Real Wyatt
December 23, 2006, 10:51 AM
I'll give Santa a pass.

But ... if'n I get a bead on 'ol Rudolph, he's goin' up in my photo lab.

marlboroman84
December 23, 2006, 01:36 PM
I think I'd better watch out

Come on Goslash, you better not pout, you better not cry. Look man I'm only telling you why! :D

Merry Christmas all!

skidmark
December 24, 2006, 09:23 AM
Here is the full truth about the whole thing.

http://www.brightandearlyblog.com/2006/12/disturbing-secrets-revisited/

Geoff Timm
December 24, 2006, 09:37 AM
Given that Santa only visits "Good little girls and boys" I suspect this lot of rowdies will have nothing to worry about.

Besides, rumor has it that Claus is an ex-Roman mercenary and northern barbarian. He has a gladius and knows how to use it in CQB. Advise you avoid contact.

Geoff
Who realized he didn't qualify for free presents years ago, but his parental units were faking it. :D

Para Bellum
December 24, 2006, 09:38 AM
For an atheist this is a terrifying home invasion scenario.
Tonight, I'll carry my AUG, my coach gun and two of my Glocks to protect my family from this missionary invasion! :eek:

Maybe also some garlic and wooden stakes also help. You'll never know. Or was that another scenario? :(

marlboroman84
December 24, 2006, 11:21 AM
For an atheist this is a terrifying home invasion scenario.
Tonight, I'll carry my AUG, my coach gun and two of my Glocks to protect my family from this missionary invasion!

And so goes another thread down the road of things better left unsaid... MERRY CHRISTMAS ANYWAY!

Doug.38PR
December 24, 2006, 03:37 PM
Homeowners in the colder regions of the US are cautioned against using deadly force against any intruder on this night that magically enters your home via the Fireplace.

If you try anyway, this is what will happen to you:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zh0UDQwnk-E

sanson
December 24, 2006, 03:46 PM
got no chimney, listen for the back door. look before shoot:D