PDA

View Full Version : 44MAG Distributing?

BigFunWMU
November 7, 2006, 09:30 PM
Anyone here heard stories about, or done any business with 44MAG Distributing or the website 44mag.com?

RevoRick
November 7, 2006, 09:48 PM
Seems I did. It was over a year ago however. There were to gents that both used 44mag. One turned out to be a decent and respectable seller and the other was the opposite. Got a lot of attention because feedback was getting mixed up. It was either here, GT, or THR. If I were you I would check some more to find out which one is the good guy. Sorry I could not give you more specifics.

BigFunWMU
November 7, 2006, 10:35 PM
Thanks for the info, I'll do some searching at THR.

BigFunWMU
November 8, 2006, 01:56 AM
I didn't find anything negative over there, so I'm going to give them a shot.

Order went in tonight for 10 Springfield M1A mags.

We'll see what happens

1BadF350
November 8, 2006, 06:53 AM
I have dealt with 44mag.com on several occasions and they are top notch with the best prices. They are an authorized site vendor at ar15.com and you will find numerous positive comments over there.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=109&t=318100

http://www.44mag.com/

BigFunWMU
November 8, 2006, 07:46 PM
Wow, thats a long list of happy people.

Sweet!

I just got the shipping confirmation email from them today too. So far, so good.

And good quality M1A/M14 mags for under $25, flat out rocks...

BigFunWMU
November 11, 2006, 12:00 AM
Arrived today, good quality mags for a sweet price.

MrClean
February 27, 2009, 09:32 AM
Another thumbs up for 44mag.com
Ordered some 32 round Uzi mags for my 9mm AR. When they arrived and opened the box, there were 20 round mags in there. I emailed them back and within 30 minutes I had a reply. Then within another 30 minutes I received email notification that my 32 rounders had been SHIPPED ALREADY! Holy Moly! They shipped the 32 rounders and included a postage paid box for me to drop the 20 round mags in and mail back to them.

No fuss. No return those first. No 'we will debit your card and then credit it back when we receive the 20 rounders back'. None of that crap you get from others. They take care of business the right way!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God Bless 'em!