PDA

View Full Version : arizona gunrunners

loosecannon
March 31, 2006, 09:52 PM
Has anyone here made a purchase from arizona gunrunners? They have something I want to buy but don't know how reliable they are.:confused:

http://www.arizonagunrunners.com

Sodbuster
March 31, 2006, 10:31 PM
I've ordered MecGar magazines from them for my Sig 228. Price was fair and delivery prompt. No problems. They have been mentioned several times at Sigforum as a reliable vendor.

loosecannon
March 31, 2006, 10:34 PM
Thx Sodbuster

HarryB
April 1, 2006, 10:10 AM
I've bought from them in person at AZ shows. No worries....

loosecannon
April 1, 2006, 01:24 PM
Good to see some fellow Arizonians. I suppose that since I am in Arizona they will charge me sales tax?:barf:

DesertRat
April 1, 2006, 02:20 PM
I bought a Surefire flashlight from them a few years ago. Best price at the time, prompt delivery, good packaging. My opinion from my own experience and what I've been told by others is that they're honest people and good to do business with.

loosecannon
April 7, 2006, 10:16 PM
I got my 50 round Tommy gun magazine from them the next day now thats service!

caz223
April 8, 2006, 10:58 AM
I bought several magazines and floorplates for my H&K usp compact.
They shipped out fast, had the stuff I needed in one place, and their price was the best new price I could find for factory H&K mags.

JCM298
April 8, 2006, 06:39 PM
I've bought the "beast", my Smith 340SC, and magazines from them at local gun shows. The sales people have told me that they can order anything I need.

A buddy arranged a shotgun from them, over the phone. When it arrived. he was called and told he could pick it up, have it sent to a local FFL, or it would be brought to the next show. He chose to have them bring it to Tucson.

The price on the "beast" was better than any local dealer and the shotgun's price was also very good.

I'd buy from them again.

John