PDA

View Full Version : Best internet buys on Galco holsters?

parrothead2581
March 19, 2006, 07:38 AM
Who has the best deals on Galco holsters going right now? I'm looking hard at the PLE, but would consider others. Copsplus.com seems to carry a good variety but I just read a lot of negative feedback on them, which makes me hesitant. Productwizard.com seems good, but again, I would like to get some feedback first, if possible. Galco itself is an option of course, but they're more expensive I'm sure.

Thanks!

Wildalaska
March 20, 2006, 02:00 PM
You need sumpin? You can call or email :)

Ken
WildalwaysherefortheboysAlaska

CC4me
May 12, 2006, 09:23 PM
I ordered a Galco Concealed Carry Paddle Holster from newyorkironworks.com. At the time I had heard nothing about them. I am a very skeptical person and was nervous about ordering from them. I used a Credit Card that has a guarentee on online purchase satitsfaction as long as you make every effort to resolve the situation first with the online shop. Anyway I ordered from them and got EXACTLY what I wanted at half the price of most other stores. Shipping was $7 and I got it by fed ex in 2 days. Completely satisfied! Below is my order.

Galco Concealed Carry Paddle Holster - 50% OFF
Select Model: SPRINGFIELD - 5'' 1911 - Havana - Right Hand 49.95

Subtotal: 49.95
Shipping: 6.99
Tax: 0.00
Total: 56.94

BTW, I am new to this website and registered to this site tonight to reply to this post. Look forward to more post and information. Thanks.

parrothead2581
May 12, 2006, 10:11 PM
Thanks for the tip CC4Me! There looks to be some good stuff there! And welcome to The Firing Line! :)