PDA

View Full Version : MidwayUSA.com

Dead-Nuts-Zero
February 6, 2006, 06:49 PM
:D :D My 2006 Midway Master Catalog came in the mail today.:D :D

As most of you may know, this is an excellent source of most everything a shooter needs.

I have ordered from them a few times and they have been very helpful when needed and their shipping calculator seems to be exact. Everything usually in stock. Had one backorder that came the next day. Not toooo bad...I say.

If your new to alot of this high tech stuff like I was a few months ago...here is a great tip IMHO Try Midwest.com !!!

Take a look at their website if you are looking for a good place to buy your shooting goods. Prices are good too!

There are good links and pages to help with most any shooting related research you need. Read the reviews and look around.

No.... I am not related to them in any way.

Just passing along my good experiences. Maybe it will help someone else get started like it has (and still does) helped me. :cool:

Fremmer
February 6, 2006, 07:12 PM
I've used Midway USA a couple of times; I highly recommend them. Their service is excellent. They have a good website, and their catalog and monthly fliers are great. If you call them on the telephone, you'll actually talk to a live person who speaks english and who is actually located in the United States. They ship your order very quickly, and they do a good job with packing the stuff up nice and safe. Check out their monthly specials; they almost always have some goodies that you'll want.

yorec
February 6, 2006, 07:39 PM
Yep, I also just got my master catalog - love it. Ditto the positive sentiments.

Barr
February 6, 2006, 11:41 PM
Have bought from them for the last 3 years. Have been satisfied with each purchase. Only had a problem one time and they fixed it immediately.

fastforty
February 7, 2006, 12:26 AM
I've been dealing with them for about 15 years, never a complaint- excellent service. I get early monthly specials, "Eblast", special internet savings & clearance/inventory reductions in my email. I get special savings (10 or 15%, I think) on top of whatever current specials are being promoted every year when it's time to do some birthday shopping for myself too :) Oh yeah, & I got my new Master Catalog a week ago :p

carbiner
February 7, 2006, 02:27 PM
I like Midway too! They have large variety of ammo to pick from, and they sell magazines for my 223s and 45s.

Marlboro Man
February 8, 2006, 09:22 PM
Midway is one of my favorites as well as Natchez shooting supplies. I just got both Midways and Cabelas catalogs yesterday. :)

silversilvia
February 10, 2006, 02:10 AM
i am lucky enough to be in the same town and can do pick up orders! no shipping!