PDA

View Full Version : Granny Vigilante Takes on Con Artist

Tonyny
February 2, 2006, 07:03 PM
http://us.video.aol.com/video.index.adp?mode=2&guideContext=65.491&pmmsid=1460614

CarlosDJackal
February 2, 2006, 08:20 PM
She really is lucky...and pretty freaking stupid!! :rolleyes:

Eghad
February 2, 2006, 11:24 PM
I can see the movie now

Grambo takes on Terrorist Central

Granny was pretty quick with that knife..lol. I wonder if the guy left any deposits in his underwear?

GlocksRfun
February 3, 2006, 12:21 AM
lol, that's great,.. I think Granbo is a couple cards short of a full deck if u know what I mean.. I'm glad it's a story about that instead of a sad story about a senior getting scammed for tons of money though.. Yes, she was quick with that knife, I bet Gramps taught her some moves.

Derius_T
February 3, 2006, 11:44 AM
Really lucky. But I can't help but smile. Has an attitude like my grandma did. Tough as nails, and don't take no crap off nobody. My little 4 foot 10 grandma was tougher by far than some grown men I've met. And coulda whupped half of 'em! :D

Its just that when they get past a certain age, people need to realize that no matter how tough or spry the mind is, the aging body can be quickly overcome by an able-bodied, much younger foe....glad she's okay. And hope the swindler soiled himself.....

JN01
February 3, 2006, 05:52 PM
I'm surprised Granny didn't get arrested. Locks the poor little tyke in her house and won't allow him to leave (kidnapping), even though she hadn't been physically threatened, pulls a weapon on him (aggravated assault), said weapon being an unlawfully possessed switchblade (evil assault knife).

Hopefully the little **** learned a lesson.

Got to admire the old lady's sand, but I worry about these kinds of stories encouraging elderly folks to get physical with low lifes and end up getting badly hurt themselves. Those faced with a serious threat should be encouraged to employ more effective equalizers.

HPH
February 3, 2006, 08:46 PM
That old gal reminds me of Ma Boggs, the old lady in the Eastwood flick "Every Which Way But Loose". :D

kymasabe
February 4, 2006, 11:59 AM
Go Granny! Maybe next time she'll put a bullet in him and eliminate another bottom feeder.