PDA

View Full Version : (Video) Bad shooting, and one lucky buck.

Trip20
January 8, 2006, 03:19 PM
Here's a video (http://www.filecabi.net/video/lucky-buck.html) of a guy who gets off 3 rounds, all missing, before a buck runs off. Looked like a nice buck too. :(

Website for the video may not be work safe.

Fremmer
January 8, 2006, 09:28 PM
The scope/sights are off and/or he was trying for a headshot.

Or maybe he was copying me. I feel for him. I managed to miss three (3) shots at three (3) different Does this Weekend. Man, I had a bad day of shootin' yesterday.

chemist308
January 8, 2006, 11:22 PM
Happened to me with a doe over rifle season--not really my fault though. I took a pretty good fall first day and the gun hit the ground. Somehow I figured it would still be on zero and didn't check. Three shots at deer had me checking with a laser bore sighter--is was about 6" off at 20 feet! I was shooting low and to the right and didn't know it. The last shot was inside of 40 yards and I was so sure of my abilities I spent an hour looking for her--didn't even think of the fall at the time.

bty: all clean misses!

Cowled_Wolfe
January 8, 2006, 11:50 PM
Dude, that's one stupid deer... What was it trying to do? Stare the shooter down?:confused: :D

Wolfe... (Great vid man! Though it makes me worry about the skills of some hunters...)

iudoug
January 9, 2006, 09:52 PM
bullet hit damn near the same spot each time....something must have gotten bumped. :confused:

shureshot0471
January 14, 2006, 11:30 AM
Bear down and take a breath let it go squeez the trigger and there you go dead deer breath breath let go hold fire :D :D :D