PDA

View Full Version : broken morals

Harry Bonar
October 29, 2005, 03:04 PM
Dear Brother Shooters:
Just a short request. There is nothing wrong in my family or wife but would you guys pray for me to watch my moral life as a Christian - I'm having quite a fight right now.
Harry B.

LHB1
October 29, 2005, 03:15 PM
Consider it done! May God give you strength to know and do what is right.

Good shooting and be safe.
LB <><

Romulus
October 29, 2005, 03:52 PM
I'm having quite a fight right now
I think that's pretty much all of us.

Happy to oblige.

dasmi
October 29, 2005, 04:24 PM
You got it.

Capt Charlie
October 29, 2005, 04:46 PM
There's an old saying: "Satan only attacks those he fears", so you must be doing something right. Consider it done.

Powderman
October 29, 2005, 05:43 PM
Take it one week, one day, one hour, one minute at a time if you have to.

And, here's something that has always helped for me: Before I do something I have questions on, I ask, "Would I do this if my wife, mother, sister or daughter were standing here, right now?" It's kept me out of trouble.

My prayers for you for continued strength.

jrklaus
October 29, 2005, 06:24 PM
Hang in there. God's blessings to you.

dale taylor
October 29, 2005, 06:49 PM
Mr. Bonar you will be in all of our prayers.

DT Guy
October 29, 2005, 07:56 PM
The fact that you're fighting proves you can do what's right-weak people DON'T fight it.

Best of luck, Harry.

Larry

Vitamin G
October 29, 2005, 08:35 PM
Dear Brother Shooters:
Just a short request. There is nothing wrong in my family or wife but would you guys pray for me to watch my moral life as a Christian - I'm having quite a fight right now.
Harry B.

Freud Strikes Again.

Prayers go out regarding you and your life, i mean wife...

Sarge
October 29, 2005, 08:46 PM
Gotcha covered, Bro.

Harry Bonar
October 30, 2005, 10:38 AM
Dear Shooters:
Thanks guys, you really helped! My prayers and support to all you good men on the forum - It REALLY helps to know others are fighting too
God Bless you all - Harry B.

Now, back to gun work!!!!!

Hello123
October 30, 2005, 02:01 PM
Dear Harry, I just finished asking God to strengthen you. Keep up the good fight, we are running toward a goal, and there is an end-at which time you will get your reward.

A word to the wise, when we all reach that end, if we have trusted Jesus, we get a prize. :D If not, we get the antithesis of a prize.:eek:

model 25
October 30, 2005, 02:13 PM
One door closes another door opens, fear not and Gods will be done. I don't know you but will pray for you as you ask.

Done