View Full Version : Bersa 644 .22LR Disassembly Intructions
April 22, 2005, 02:19 PM
Does anyone know to take this firearm apart? My friend just got one and neither of us can seem to figure it out... either im an idiot, or its strange?
bersa Model 644 .22LR?
May 6, 2005, 12:36 PM
Yes, I own one
I am going to try and decribe this:
1. Remove magazine, draw slide to rear to assure empty chamber
2. cradle gun in left hand so that left thumb is pointed toward yet below muzzle.
3. with right hand draw slide to rear and hold.
4. There is a take down button that actually looks like part of the frame.(on front of frame just below muzzle) push this up with thumb while simutaniously raising the rear of slide.
5. ease slide forward of of frame.
It helps if you put left index finger in trigger guard (toward front) as it aids in leverage.
I hope this is clear as mud.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.