View Full Version : Ford's Custom Gun Refinishing is having a Spring Special

February 27, 2005, 04:43 PM
Ford's Custom Gun Refinishing (http://www.fordsguns.com) is having a Spring Special until March 31st, send two firearms and get 25% off the second one. Good people and great work, I've used them a few times.

February 27, 2005, 11:31 PM
Joker, didn't you get banned from Roderous Custom for advertising for these folks. I think if I remember correctly, you posted just twice in a year and both were posts about this same firm.

February 28, 2005, 10:53 AM

February 28, 2005, 12:51 PM

February 28, 2005, 01:32 PM
I sincerely apologize, I really did think it was ok to help advertise here and it won't happen again.

And I honestly don't know what Roderous Custom is and I've only tried to help advertise for Ford's one other time for their holiday special last year.

February 28, 2005, 01:59 PM
I just hate to see folks come here an advertise sales and what not. This is a forum for open discussions on smithing, not want ads. Take it easy.

February 28, 2005, 05:58 PM
Take it easy guy's. His only mistake was that he placed it in the wrong forum. It's firearms related so I don't see the harm. It looks like it would be acceptable in the retail deals section. Someone here may be looking for that type of service.

LOL, and no more re-posting my ebaumsworld pics without my permission... :D

February 28, 2005, 06:39 PM
Well ya see boss... it was like this....

I was GONNA edit the pic... but I forgot :D

Sorry, won't happen agin