PDA

View Full Version : Fowl Terrorist Takedown

Fernando Coelho
June 11, 2004, 06:24 PM
What happened to the chicken that crossed the road? Forget him! Read about what happened to the rest of his clandestine group of terrorists! Here (http://www.ambackjournal.com/index.php?module=displaystory&story_id=667&format=html&offset=0) is the complete story.

Schmit
June 13, 2004, 07:49 AM
BTT for feedback. :D

Art Eatman
June 13, 2004, 02:41 PM
Welllll, I've allus said that city folks will have problems with "country stuff". :)

I'd bet that Terrorist Chicken #2 didn't provide a lot for the chicken'n'dumplin's. Center-punchin' a bird with a .308 ain't recommended...

Goin' from chickens to Pea Fowl? Lordy! That's worse-ter than gettin' a bunch of guinea-hens!

:D, Art

sm
June 13, 2004, 03:07 PM
:)

Schmit
June 13, 2004, 06:41 PM
Art,

Actually #2 was the easiest to clean... the .308 entered just above the breast and exited where there is a normal body exit point.... all the innerds were evacuated along with the bullet. :eek: Wasn't much left to do but remove below the knees, above the neck, and pluck. :D

dfaugh
June 13, 2004, 07:49 PM
:D Would be even more funny if it didn't sound like something I would do!

P.S. you might want to correct the grammer in the first paragraph (its shudder, not shutter)...Sorry, I'm just a little obsessive-compulsive about spelling and grammar ;)

Schmit
June 13, 2004, 08:16 PM
Whhhaaaaat?!? :rolleyes:

Mis-spell a word?…. use the incorrect word in a sentence? Me, a highly trained Jar-Head?!? Naaaaaa, never! You must have looked at it incorrectly! :p :D

Thanks!!