PDA

View Full Version : Thanks George

Gary H
December 19, 2002, 10:24 AM
George:

Thanks for all your help over the last years. You not only helped, but did so in a way that went way beyond what I would expect. I remember one time that you sent me many pages of material so that I could properly alter a shotgun stock. You are a class act.

Hope to hear from others as to where they might hang out after the year turns.

George Stringer
December 20, 2002, 08:09 AM
Gary, you're certainly welcome. I've probably learned as much here as anyone else. George

James K
December 20, 2002, 11:48 PM
I'll second that! George, we all have learned from you and your experience. I hope you will be able to find another venue so we can continue to help one another (and that you can keep me straight when I blow one).

Jim

Gewehr98
December 21, 2002, 12:25 PM
We need to stay in touch, all of us. ;)

11xray
December 21, 2002, 12:28 PM
Just when I am starting to have some free time to be able to participate POOF!! there goes the whole shebang.

I have learned quite a lot from just being able to spend what time I have been able to reading these threads.

Any future plans for where to hang out and discuss ?

There are some classy people here, and I would at least like to be able to follow some of you around the internet.

Got to keep learning, you know.

Best wishes.

4V50 Gary
December 21, 2002, 01:41 PM
Go to the farewell forum and check out Oleg's proposal for a new forum. Many of us are going there.

JerryM
December 23, 2002, 04:37 PM
George,
I too, like so many others, wish to say "Thank you" for all your help through the years. I know you were always busy, but you always took time to help the rest of us.

It is greatly appreciated.

Take care and good fortune.

Jerry