View Full Version : New UZI's semi and full auto!

July 18, 2002, 12:28 AM
I interviewed Ralph Merrill, owner of Vector Arms about his factory new PRE-86 Uzi's and semi's. Very interesting story behind this guy's company. Anyway, you can hear the interview here...
Click segment 2. Its free and you can surf the web while you listen!

July 18, 2002, 04:30 PM
I listened to this segment earlier today and found it interesting. Besides the Uzis, Vector has some interesting products in the pipeline.

July 18, 2002, 07:30 PM
Good guns. I got one of the full sized ones a couple of years ago and it runs well. I especially like the ease the barrel can be taken off to cool.

They also sell mini's and semi's. When the last kid gets out of college I'd like to get a mini. :p

July 19, 2002, 11:17 AM
I'd love to have one of their UZI's, the fit and finish is far superior to mil spec imports. But first I have to escape from the peoples Republik! Anyone out there in a gun friendly state have a garage that me and my dog can move into???;)

July 21, 2002, 12:24 AM
You know that Ralph Merrill also sells .45 and .22 conversion kits for his Uzis? On the ATF forms they are listed as 9mm/.45/.22 caliber. The kits just drop in. I belive there is an aftermarket insert for the lower which will allow the use of grease gun mags.

July 24, 2002, 01:08 AM
I think I need another gun!:D :cool: