PDA

View Full Version : Favorite place to buy in SE Pennsylvania???

AndyM
July 1, 2002, 01:22 PM
Hi folks,

I'm contemplating my first handgun purchase and I am wondering if anyone has a favorite (ie: good prices, nice shop, nice selection) place to buy in SE Pennsylvania.

I live in west of Philadelphia in Ambler.

Thanks for any suggestions.

andy

Bob C
July 7, 2002, 12:02 PM
Seneca Arms in Green Lane (215-234-8984) on highway 29 and The Handgunner in Topton, PA ( 610-682-6714) are both consistently very good places to do business with.

Both are a little out of the way, but the drives are pleasant.

jthuang
July 7, 2002, 09:40 PM
A bit of a hike, but for handguns I will usually go to Shyda's Gun Shop in Lebanon, PA. Take 76 to the Lebanon/Lancaster exit (72 North), get on 72 North and follow the road signs to the place. Excellent selection, great service and decent pricing. Also hands-down the best place to buy powder and primers if you reload. Long gun selection is good only if you're interested in hunting guns.

If you're looking for new S&Ws, you don't have to go as far -- go to Targetmaster in Chadds Ford (targetmaster.com).

Justin

AndyM
July 8, 2002, 09:54 AM
Thanks for the info guys.

Those places you mentioned really aren't all that far.

I have been shooting down at TargetMaster before so I know exactly where that is.

andy

FlyinGN
July 23, 2002, 07:19 PM
Mike and Kate's sport Shoppe on Oxford ave in NE Philly, Delia's gun shop on Torrsdale eve in NE Philly and Classoc Pistol in Southampton pa.. All three I can really recommend.

Frank

Jamie Young
July 24, 2002, 12:50 AM
Donn's Gunshop is right around the corner from you.

ammunition-man
December 4, 2005, 11:58 PM
wolfs sporting center
2702 lebanon road
manheim,pa 17545

717-665-6089

for driving directions go to
www.mapquest.com

thay have very good prices
guns ammo fishing etc etc
the list goes on and on