PDA

View Full Version : Glock Talk Mag scam (Nick)

denfoote
June 29, 2002, 04:49 AM
For those of you who might remember this. Nick, the Mod on GT that perpetrated this scam finally got his!! :D

Lennyjoe
June 29, 2002, 05:09 AM
Have read a few things on GT about the guy. Justice is served. Good for him. May he spend time for his treachery.

isaidme
June 29, 2002, 12:30 PM
Good to see the GT guys are getting some justice!Though their hard earned dollars are gone forever :mad:

Redlg155
June 29, 2002, 01:21 PM
Good that they caught the guy. Bad thing is that most folks won't see a dime of their money back. I've been halfway following what was going on. Now for them to catch a few more guys.

Good Shooting
Red

Foxy
June 29, 2002, 11:03 PM
For those of us just tuning in, what's the story?

Marko Kloos
June 29, 2002, 11:40 PM
For those of us just tuning in, what's the story?

Mr. Van Houte offered a Buyer's Club bulk purchase of Glock regular capacity magazines on Glock Talk a long while back. He collected a bunch of money from GlockTalkers, never delivered the merchandise, and apparently did the same thing to eBayers. Now it looks like the law caught up with him...

Jason Demond
June 30, 2002, 03:24 PM
May he meet Bubba!

madhatter
July 21, 2002, 08:13 AM
i love seeing stuff like this, i hope he gets what's coming to him. (in his ass):D :eek:

M1911
July 23, 2002, 04:33 PM
Is he the one that said he was importing pre-ban Glock mags from Europe? Then he kept sending e-mails talking about how they'd be delayed because of this or that BS. The more I read, the more it looked like a scam. I almost joined in the "group buy." Actually sent in an "order", but no money.

M1911