PDA

View Full Version : Shomer-Tec

Fudgie Ghost
February 18, 2002, 08:59 PM
Has anyone dealt with Shomer-Tec? What is your opinion? Have their catalog; lots of neat stuff. Funny ordering policy though. No orders over the phone or online. Only checks/m.o.'s in the mail or you can fax your credit card # to them.

Fudgie Ghost
February 22, 2002, 06:04 PM
39 views and no one has a comment? What am I chopped liver?

seanmac45
February 22, 2002, 07:36 PM
I have placed numerous orders with them and never had a problem. In fact, they even accepted my personal check, shipping the merchandise without waiting for it to clear on one occasion. Highly professional and nice people to deal with.

Fudgie Ghost
February 22, 2002, 11:07 PM
seanmac: thanks for the input. I've mailed in my order for a couple of cans of Cold-Fire fire suppressant. Found out my mom has no fire exting's in her apartment---after her toaster oven caught fire! Should be perfect, handy size. Course I bought some things for me too.

Tim Burke
March 16, 2002, 07:58 AM
I've used Shomer-Tec for a number of orders over the past 10 years or so. I've never had any problems with them.

APSAC
March 16, 2002, 11:05 AM
I've had very good luck with them. The ordering policy is kind of funny, but other than that they are easy people with whom to do business.

geegee
March 21, 2002, 07:43 AM
I've sent them a couple of orders in the past three years-everything went as expected. geegee