The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > The Harley Nolden Memorial Institute for Firearms Research

Old December 8, 2009, 11:35 PM   #1
Inker

Need info on old range please.

Hello all,

Here the thing, I am trying to track down some information on an Archery and Gun club/Range in PA that i don't think is in business anymore. I was hoping that maybe some members here might have knowledge of this place and share such knowledge with me. Not being sure where to post this, I decided to do it here as to not violate and regs.

The place was on Roosevelt Blvd in Phila., PA. It was operated as far back as th 70's I believe but I am not totally sure. I do know that the owner had a son's named Hull and Paul with the last name Leary (might be spelled differently). That's all I have. I am trying to gather info. about the owners and their sons, eventually (and hopefully) leading up to finding contact information for them. That is the goal.

Hopefully someone here might remember something or at the least, point me in the right direction as to where to go from here.
Old December 9, 2009, 12:06 AM   #2
Casimer

Have you tried contacting some of the other ranges in Philly?

For instance, the Holmesburg F&G has been around since the 30's. Someone there may know about the range you're describing.

http://holmesburgfishandgame.com/