View Single Post
Old February 17, 2009, 10:18 AM   #16
wpcexpert

I absolutly hate squirrels. They are a fun watch while sitting in a deer stand, but other than that, I can't stand them. Don't really know where this loathing of such a small creature comes from. I used to eat them, still do sometimes. I find folks that do and drop off all that I kill.

I don't really go squirrel hunting, I go on squirrel killings. It's fun sometines to take out the .22 shorts for the challenge, but the loathing takes over and I carry the 12 gauge with #4-6 high brass with a Turkey choke.

Quote:
wish you guys were making it easier for me...but unfortunately I can not seem to get over the killing for the sake of killing.
Yes, they are dead, and you killed them just to kill them. But in looking at the nature of things, they won't be wasted. They will end up in the chains of the ecosystem somewhere. Coyotes, fox, crows, dirt/plants, something will benifit from them.
When once a republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.
- Thomas Jefferson

Last edited by wpcexpert; February 17, 2009 at 07:06 PM.

Page generated in 0.04030 seconds with 8 queries