View Single Post
Old January 26, 2001, 10:27 AM   #9
ModIMark0

That would be great if the Neostead is importable with a 12 round capacity. Perhaps it might be legal under the same reasoning that makes the Crossfire combo rifle/shotgun legal, though the Crossfire is feeding two separate clibers into two different chambers, as opposed to two magazine feeding one caliber into one chamber. But how about the 'sporting purposes' requirements? I hope that it is imported.
I would like to see a dual mag tube speed loader for the Neostead that holds 4-6 rounds in a box type assembly that can fit into rifle magazine pouches (it would have to hold 4 rounds to fit in M16 type 30 round pouches-a full 12 round reload could fit into a the old 3 mag LC-1 pouch) and have spring pressure to feed the rounds into the mag tubes. Thanks to the tip up design of the Neostead, it looks like it would be easy to speedload compared to standard pump shotguns. I was fiddling with this idea on paper last week, and liked the idea of a 6 round reload, but it would end up being about the size of a 40 round .223 magazine.

Page generated in 0.03829 seconds with 8 queries