Thread: Shotgun Size
View Single Post
Old August 10, 2000, 03:58 PM   #11
Rutgers

This is one area where the term "get what you pay for" is not true at all. While working in south Texas hunting snow geese and ducks every day for almost 4 months at a time, lots of guys came down with the Benelli Super Black Eagles. Most were brand new and the guys steadily bragged about them because they paid half again as much as most of the better guns on the market would have cost. They quickly changed their tone on the second or third day when they pleaded to borrow my 870 or 11-87 because thier $1200 clubs were not extracting shells. This is not the exception, it was the norm, and I've seen this over 100 times. Now, ask anyone who blew that kind of cash on a gun and thy will tell you "Boy, when they work, I wouldnt own anything else!" I'd tell them quit makin excuses and admit it...YOU GOT SCREWED!!!!!! If you are after an automatic, I reccomend the Remington 11-87. Gave up counting how many cases of ammo i've fired through it (tens of thousands of shells) but with only one failure to operate, I'd say thats damn near 100% reliable. You can get one used for about $500. good luck

Rutgers

Page generated in 0.03009 seconds with 8 queries