PDA

View Full Version : Saturdays event! (reminder)

PvtPyle
July 25, 2001, 10:23 AM
I am asking everyone that wants to do the patrol to meet at the base of the hill no later than 7am, I want to do this before it gets to hot. Everyone else, we hope to open the range at 9am so come on down and have some fun. We have a few new events planned for the shoot and it looks like there are going to be quite a few people there. George says he is going to cook Brats but dont forget to bring something to eat and LOTS of water. Fox says it'll be about 93 that day so be prepaired.

I am not going to be able to get the big tents this time so if you have a small sun shade of ANY kind please bring it.

If you get to the bottom of the hill and need a ride up, look on the back of the TFL sign and there will be a number, call it and one of us will come down and get you. If you have a 4x and a cell phone and would like to help out, plese add your number to the back of the sign when you arrive.

BTW. If you get up the hill and we are not back from the patrol yet please start setting up, but dont start shooting, we may be in the impact area!

Doug444
July 25, 2001, 01:06 PM
I've got one of those 10' x 20' canvas carports that I'll bring. I hope to be there by 8am and I'll need 3 other people to help me set it up. We can discuss the particulars at the BBQ!

Doug444

Correia
July 25, 2001, 02:03 PM
I'll be there bright and shiny early. :)

George Hill
July 25, 2001, 02:11 PM
I'll be there as early as possible with a cooler full of goodies.
Someone needs to bring a grill... I dont have one. My page is going to be left at home and Pyle will hold my car keys Correia will hold onto my car keys. "Sorry Bossman, I couldnt get away!"

I'm going to bring my paintball gear just for fun - no, I still have not sold it yet, but I plan on it. So if there are any interested parties - you can try it out... BUT NOT ON ME!
There might be a shooting game in the works for that - if we have a volunteer to play the Rabbit... I have some Goggles for anyone that steps up to that. :Insert evil laughter here:

PvtPyle
July 25, 2001, 02:29 PM
Now THATS a crappy endorsement! You are selling the stuff and you wont stand in front of it?

Get it? In front of it.....:D

See you guys there!

Larry I will bring the German stuff Friday night so you can fit it to your size prior to the shoot. If you get a chance call me today at work...

467-5918

George Hill
July 25, 2001, 04:08 PM
LOL... No - its a GREAT endorsment because its THAT GOOD. Guys on my team call it THE STINGER... because its like the paintball fired from it are HEAT-SEEKING. :D

Dipping into the Brat Bank for lunch over here... I dont know how many I can save until Saturday!:D

George Hill
July 27, 2001, 10:25 AM
Count Down is now at "ONE WAKEUP!"

PvtPyle
July 27, 2001, 10:43 AM
You coming out for the "patrol"? I have two AK's for you to choose from, the under folder and an RPK. If you come out for the patrol I have a set of LBE for you too.

WVC, I will be getting off at 4 and then I'm going to load up the truck and head your way as sson as Meg gets home. BTW they accepted her offer on the Reception Center last night!

PvtPyle
July 27, 2001, 12:21 PM
A member brought up a good point. Anyone that has the following please bring them!!!

FIRE EXTINGUISHERS!
LARGE COOLERS FOR DRINKS, FOOD AND PUTTING OUT POSSIBLE FIRES.
JUGS OF WATER FOR SHOOTING OR PUTTING OUT FIRES
GARDEN SPRAYERS

WE dont want another Camp Williams on our hands!

Correia
July 27, 2001, 12:56 PM
Look forward to seeing you guys tonight. My wife is making homemade salsa as I type. :)

Goet
July 27, 2001, 01:50 PM
You guys go for Kalua pig tonight?

Otherwise, I'll keep it for myself :P

Porter-Glockwell
July 27, 2001, 02:58 PM
YES Goet... we'll take the pig! LOL Do we have BBQ for saturday? I thought about bringing some brats to supplement those that George is bringing (just in case he snarfs them all) :D But I won't bother if no one has a grill to bring. I will be bringing a small fire extinguisher and a cooler.

PvtPyle
July 27, 2001, 03:43 PM
Pig! MMMMMM pig! I dont know if anyone is bringing a grill to the shoot. I dont even know who brought the last one. We may be able to set something up tonight if we haven't heard by then.

Doug444
July 27, 2001, 05:38 PM
I've got a small table-top propane grill I plan on bringing to the shoot. I can handle8-10 brats I believe. I'll also bring the table top. Anyone else that has one of those should plan on bringing it.

Doug444

Karsten
July 27, 2001, 08:29 PM
Am I ever ticked at myself.....Kicked the wall, walking in the dark last night and broke my Darn little toe....Now I have a pretty black, purple, greem and yellow foot that a shoe wont fit on :eek: and it hurts like....well you know.

I am gonna make it to one of these things

Karsten

Porter-Glockwell
July 27, 2001, 09:29 PM
SURE you're going to come to one of these things... You're probably just too good for all of us :) Well if it's any consolation... I was only supposed to work until 8:00 tonight, but I am still here restoring somebody's antiquated system from its smoldering remains. I probably won't make the BBQ tonight :( But death couldn't keep me away from the shoot tomorrow.

George Hill
July 28, 2001, 01:45 AM
I'll be there as early as possible - before 8 I am sure.
I have to stop by the store first.