PDA

View Full Version : Went scouting today

PvtPyle
June 25, 2001, 11:28 PM
I went on past the place we had the last shoot and found the place I think porter is talking about. Not a bad place for conducting patrol exercises or medium range shooting but for going out to the "butts" at the long range it is pretty over grown. I did however make it up there in the Civic (DONT tell Meagen!) I went on down another five miles and ran into signs forbidding shooting by order of the sherrif. I know we had more firepower at the last shoot than all of the agencies in Utah county but I want to stay on their good side. There is also alot of sheep ranchers down there so it didn't look good.

I think with the sign placement and wording mods that WVC and I have talked about we will be ok and cut down on the number of idiots in the impact area this time. I also figured out the easy way up the hill and will makr it out for everyone. For those that dont have a 4x4 dont worry, we will ferry you up to the sight.

You guys and gals that mnissed the last one have a repreave in this one. We had a great time and want to meet the rest of you this time!

George Hill
June 26, 2001, 10:22 AM
That sounds pretty good Pyle. Same place works fine.
It was a pretty good spot and the idjits were only annoying.