PDA

View Full Version : Pennsylvania "car shoot" pictures

jthuang
May 21, 2001, 08:45 AM
For those who are interested, pictures of this weekend's AK-47.net Pennsylvania shoot.

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1024860&a=12990776&f=0&sp=0

Yes, that car is on fire. The gas tank was 1/2 full and they put some 2 liter bottles full of gasoline in the car as well. The steering was tied off (so the car would drive in a circle) and the gas pedal secured with a stick. As the car drove around by itself, we all let loose (including two guys with their belt-fed guns using armor piercing incendiary rounds)....

I'm sorry I'll be missing the TFL shoot this Saturday but I'll catch you all at the next one!

Justin

ROSANGHAL
May 21, 2001, 02:20 PM
Justin!!!!!

When you asked to borrow my car for a machine gun shoot I thought you meant TO GET YOU THERE! Not to shoot at!!!! :D

That looked like a lot of fun except for the car :)

Ross T.

K80Geoff
May 21, 2001, 02:52 PM
Uh...did that car have a Gore Liebermann sticker on it or something:)

Geoff Ross

jthuang
May 21, 2001, 04:09 PM
Hehe ... prior to being set ablaze, the car had "U.N." (for United Nations" and some other text in blue spray paint etched on its sides and hood. :)

Justin

Jamie Young
May 21, 2001, 04:30 PM
Where was that at? That looks like some Ballistic Fun. I want to test out some ammo on a car.
You still ain't coming saturday Justin?

jthuang
May 21, 2001, 05:24 PM
That was in Susquehanna, PA -- very close to the NY state border, it took me about 3.5 hours to get there from Kennett Square.

I'm out for Saturday unfortunately -- the 3 gun match is on for Saturday starting at 0900. :( The only way I can go is if I don't get a slot for the match.

Justin

George Hill
May 21, 2001, 06:08 PM
hmmm... that gives me an idea for the next Utah Gathering...
:D
I have my big Jawa Sandcrawler van that is now DOA...

MiniZ
May 21, 2001, 06:51 PM
WOW!!
Zane