PDA

View Full Version : FT. Washington (SEPA) gun show (march 17&18)

darogue1
March 16, 2001, 12:56 AM
Impromptu get together?? Going sunday(18) meet me at the front entrance (about 10am) Anybody interested in this? Post and let me know. I know it is a late post but if you are going to go you already knew about the show.---DAROGUE1

jthuang
March 16, 2001, 09:43 AM
Argh, sorry we're going at 11 AM on Saturday. We might want to have a TFL meet at the May Harrisburg show though.

Justin

Jamie Young
March 16, 2001, 05:35 PM
I'll meet you there darogue at 10am. You own an FAL right? I'm going specifically to look for one I never see them there though. Let me know if you get this or not You can email me if you want.

darogue1
March 16, 2001, 08:04 PM
Okay sodapop see you there!! I DO NOT own a FAL....yet!---DAROGUE1

Jamie Young
March 16, 2001, 08:36 PM
Whats your Name By the way?

darogue1
March 17, 2001, 07:29 PM
The name is kyle. I wear either a columbia sportswear jacket or a dark green big dogs pull over will have on NRA millenium life member cap with pistol expert badge. what's your name and what will you wear? See ya there!! will check forum before I leave the house or later this evening.--DAROGUE1

Jamie Young
March 17, 2001, 07:48 PM
I'll be wearing a Green Flannel shirt most likely.
I'm going specifically to check out FAL stuff. I never see anything at Gunshows. I'm about to make my move on the Austrian DSArms rifle for $795 but I want to check out scopes and Ammo Prices.
My Name is Jamie

Jamie Young
March 18, 2001, 01:35 PM
I passed on that FAL because the guy wouldn't come down at all. I can get it for atleast $100 cheaper and to me that means getting a scope mount. I lost you after that but it was nice talking to you.

darogue1
March 19, 2001, 06:08 PM
Glad you passed on the FAL $$$$ makes the difference. For a C note you can get the scope mount or mags, ammo,ect. It was nice to meet you. I will be awaiting information about the shoot next month or so. Did buy a bunch of stuff an AK looked good but needed other stuff first. Oh well there is always the Harrisburg show----DAROGUE1

Jamie Young
March 19, 2001, 06:14 PM
Well I'm ordering the FAL this week where is the Harrisburg show and how good of show is it. I need some ammo and Mags

jthuang
March 20, 2001, 09:12 AM
Harrisburg MAAC show (1,200 tables) is May 5-6 at the Farm Complex. This show is only held 2x per year -- watch out for the other shows at the Farm Complex, as they are nowhere as good as the MAAC show.

Justin

Dead
March 20, 2001, 01:31 PM
WOW!!! Too bad I just saw this post now. I was there at around 10AM walking into the place. I did see some people standing around outside the door then too. I cant remember what anyone was wearing though. I got NO sleep from the night before.(St. Patrick's Day) Didnt really see to many "good deals" on stuff I was looking for anyways. The $2 prezels were good though ;), along with the cheap $2 bottles of water (I was paying $6 a bottle the night before for the exact same stuff, hahaha)

The only thing I forgot to get was some 22LR, anyone remember seeing a good price on Thunderbolts, other similar HV rounds, by the brick/case?

Jamie Young
March 20, 2001, 06:48 PM
Dead Keep checking back to this Forum I'm going to organize another TFL shoot in a another month or so. I'm ordering it right now!!

Dead
March 21, 2001, 08:50 AM
Email Me about it.

Jamie Young
April 28, 2001, 09:53 AM
Guys I posted a new Thread about a Shoot in Pa next month Check it out!