PDA

View Full Version : Florida Defensive Carbine Club - South

SKSseven
March 6, 2001, 06:48 PM
I spoke with Prometheus today and I will be helping him organize some of the upcoming shoots, due to the fact that he has been quite busy with work and now will have to contend with wedding stuff. I would like any that are interested to suggest a date that would be compatible with your schedules for the month of march so I can try and arrange something. Ft Lauderdale will most likely be the shoot spot, I will try and see if I can work something out with POP DEAN, I also want to encourage some of our shooters from the North to come and join us, I am willing to put a few of you up in my home for the weekend as I am sure a few of the other members down here would be to. If you have any further questions feel free to e-mail me or Prometheus. I hope this helps, I know quite a few of you have been asking about the upcoming shoot.

SKSseven
March 12, 2001, 01:35 PM
The March FDCC shoot with be this sun the 18th at pop deans, shoot starts at 9 AM so we can do some drills before the locals start showing up, and will last till about 12 or you get tired! The Range fee is $5. All are welcome to attend, E-mail me or Prometheus for additional info, hope to see you all there!