PDA

View Full Version : PA Range Report

Jamie Young
March 5, 2001, 10:25 AM
Despite the fact we had a Major snow storm hanging over us yesterday we still held the event. Geoff Ross braved it all the way from Long Island, so some of you that said you were going to show and didn't, have to save face and show up at the next PA shoot. I had a good time I fired my first Makarov and Sig 220. Geoff your pistol collection Impressed my Sister! She liked the laser on your Glock.
Hopefully we formed the core of our next Pa shoot. I'd like see all you guys back in a couple months at "Twins". Thanks for the help Earlier "ArmySon". Sorry you missed out I hope your enjoying your Vacation.

jthuang
March 5, 2001, 11:43 AM
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1024860&a=11916327&f=0&sp=1&vt=vpall

Geoff, sorry I mispelled your name as "Jeff" in the captions. :)

It was great meeting you all, hope to see you again soon.

Justin

Jamie Young
March 5, 2001, 11:54 AM
Thanks for taking the Pictures Justin!

jthuang
March 5, 2001, 12:55 PM
No problem at all.

Let me say, it takes a tough bunch to shoot in this kind of weather! :)

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1024860&a=11916327&p=42788130&Sequence=0&res=high

Justin

K80Geoff
March 5, 2001, 03:01 PM
Justin, damn, you took my picture and your camera still works!

That outside shot has got to be the TFL photo of the year! :D

Geoff Ross

Jamie Young
March 5, 2001, 03:03 PM
Everyone Check in again just so I remember your Screen names for future events.

ROSANGHAL
March 5, 2001, 05:26 PM
i gotta apologize.

i was out of the state but made plans to be back in time for the shoot and didn't arrive back home in time to make it.

Please let me know if we are going to get another PA shoot together. i'd love to attend.

Sorry guys and gal,
Ross T.

Dundas
March 5, 2001, 07:56 PM
Great picture, Justin!

Fun gathering. Definitely a good way to spend a snowy afternoon.

-max

Jamie Young
March 5, 2001, 08:12 PM
Rosanghal There will be another shoot outdoors maybe in late April or May!

TM
March 9, 2001, 08:12 AM
I haven't been posting much lately, but I thought I'd better check in as I was there.

Next time, I hope we see some more people there.

I guess I better bring some more toys to play with- Justin's AR was a whole lot of fun to shoot indoors, provided you had good hearing protection.

Nice meeting you all there.

Taka

Jamie Young
March 9, 2001, 05:48 PM
Yeah glad to see you there! I'm going to check on some things at "Twins" in the next week and throw out another Date soon. I think In the Middle of April I might plan something. Twins has a 50yd pistol and a 500yd rifle range. Anyone that is interested Post here so I can get some Head counts. I'll post in a few more Forums because I've seen a few people over at FNFAL.com that get together In PA.