PDA

View Full Version : Free offer to Instructors ONLY

Tactical Response
May 20, 2000, 01:10 PM
I would like to offer a free class to any Instructors. Not only firearms Instructors but knife, H2H or any other defensive arts. They only catch is you need to be a real Instructor. Not just a class once or twice a year.
I also want you to come prepared to critique my teaching and to explain how you do things in your classes. I am a continuing student of weaponscraft and am seeking help going to the next level. I have found teaching my peers increases my personal knowledge.

Let me know if you are interested:

[email protected]

------------------
1* James Yeager
M.C.L.M.M.
Tactical Response
http://jump.to/defense

Steve Smith
May 21, 2000, 07:50 PM
Where are you? What type of handgun classes are you offering? No offense, but I don't know who you are. What are your credentials? Baseed upon your response, I may be interested. I am an instructor in Colorado. I have posted this here vice e-mailing you because others may want to know the answers too.

------------------
Frontsight!
=========================
"Put a rifle in the hands of a Subject, and he immediately becomes a Citizen." -- Jeff Cooper

Tactical Response
May 21, 2000, 11:13 PM
Frontsight,

I am nobody special and you are right you haven't heard of me ...yet :-)

Some of my creds:

CRT Leader
FBI Firearms Instructor
NRA Firearms Instructor
TN DOS Firearms Inst.
OC Inst: Fox, Def-Tec, Federal abs
Less Lethal Munitions: Def-Tec, ALS
Chemical Munitions: Def-Tec
LE Shotgun: Blackwater
Low Light: Andy Stanford
Tactical Pistol: Jim Crews
Multiple SWAT schools
Officer Survival Inst.
Distraction Device Inst.
Numerous firearms schools
Competitive shooter
blah blah blah.....

My students have included:
Police
Joe Citizen
Seals
GSG-9
GIGN
SAS
Cobra
WEGA

I have taught mostly in the Southeast ands a little in Europe. I am also a writer (who isn't?) and one of my articles will be in SWAT out July 4th.

I am also an Instructor at Rangemaster in Memphis TN for Tom Givens.

I can snail mai you a complete resume if you like.

------------------
1* James Yeager
M.C.L.M.M.
Tactical Response

gunmart
May 22, 2000, 01:35 AM
my freind rich lucibella will give you my credetials.i took a class from yeager about 2 weeks ago.his class is top notch and has a lot going for it.any instructor that takes his class is going to have something to take back and put in his tool kit.his range is very skillfully constructed so be sure to take a camera and take notes.its amazing what he has built with little or no expence.

hey lucibella.ill bet when you come to nashville and take fielders course i can talk yeager into a class for you.he has lots of time on his hands and is just waiting to serve you.:< ) ed

Steve Smith
May 22, 2000, 08:43 AM
So you're in the south east? That's where I'm from, but I live in CO now.

Tactical Response
May 22, 2000, 09:19 AM
Frontsight,

oops! You already asked me where I am located. I am in NW Tennessee in a little town called Big Sandy.

------------------
1* James Yeager
M.C.L.M.M.
Tactical Response

4V50 Gary
May 23, 2000, 01:09 AM
Happy to check you out. Can you send a plane ticket to TN? ;) Let me dig out my books battlefields first.