PDA

View Full Version : Utah TFL Gathering!

George Hill
January 18, 2001, 10:23 AM
Time once again for THE GATHERING.
We need suggestions for the following:
Date
Time
Lets plan it out a little bit - give people time to schedual, and pack.

All in favor?

*Note to all Non Utah resident members... You are most welcome too.

George Hill
January 18, 2001, 04:54 PM
Suggestions:
Feb 24th, PMAA Range, East Canyon Exit off I80 East (towards Park City from SLC).
After the shoot we run back into SLC into Sugar House to Rubios for Fish Tacos and Lobster Burritos.

skyder
January 20, 2001, 04:07 PM
Firearms followed by food?
Of course I'm in!!

Correia
January 20, 2001, 11:48 PM
If we have one count me in! I love the get-togethers. Plus I have a few lurker friends who I'm sure would love to tag along and bring their toys. Are we going to have some mini-competitions like we talked about last time? Battle rifle shootathon? Grass hopper hunting? Auto-Car Destructothon? ;)

George, I still have the e-mail list of Utah TFLers. Do you want me to send out a message?

Sorry I missed out on this post the first couple of days, but I had a job interview to go too and I've been away from home. But hopefully if I get this job, I'll be living down around you guys area, ahh then I won't have to drive so dang far to go shooting with everybody.

p.s.

skyder, you wanted me to let you know when I'm doing shirts again, and there is a post over in general about them right now if your still interested.

George Hill
January 21, 2001, 12:40 PM
Yeah - Send out the call, its time to rally the troops.
Uh - Check your email.

Correia
January 21, 2001, 01:01 PM
Got it. I'm on it.

George Hill
January 21, 2001, 05:19 PM
I was thinking of what we could do...
We could have a mini TFL Olympics! This will depend on where we actually go for the meet.
A series of "Games" that will include:
Can Bouncing
Bullseye
Brat Eating
Pin Shoot (Actually consisting of plastic disks if those can be available again - we dont have any actual pins.)
and a few others...
These will be shot head to head in a double elimination fashion.
We'll try to have more structure to it since we are growing every time...

Any ideas on the location?

Correia
January 22, 2001, 01:01 PM
e-mail sent, I hope that Meiji sees this, his e-mail bounced for some reason.

Porter-Glockwell
January 22, 2001, 07:05 PM
the 24th sounds great. Please bring your pro-gun wives/SO's I need some one to help me convert my wife into a gun fanatic. She likes to shoot once I drag her to the range, (and routinely kicks my sorry butt) but it's the dragging that I hate.

George Hill
January 22, 2001, 10:58 PM
My wife has been to the last two and will not miss one now.

Karsten
January 22, 2001, 11:42 PM
George and the rest. I used to help set up Steel and Pin matches, Ipsc and NRA action as well as SSA matches. I am (Or was) NROI and NRA cert range officer. I just bought a very heavy barreled Winchester 70 .308 and all my Competion guns are gone. I have a few SKS and subcompact .45 ACP and a 12 gauge shotgun. We could do a number of stages if there was enough safe area.
We could do some team stuff, long gun and small assault hunter, killer stages at 300-400 yards. Some stuff for those SKS, AR15 and 16 lovers, some shotgun stuff and even a few home self defence stages....We did some fun stuff in Colorado when shutting IPSC. The Pizza delivery guy, the Movie theatre, some one bring a bed and night stand and we can do a compact, subcompact and derringer stage. Wake up to two or more interuders after being blind folded and spoon around and laid down on the bed. Possibitities are endless. Charge a reasonable fee, get a few weapons donated and camping stuff and you can and will pull people from all over. We had shooters fly in from other states just to shoot and we donated the proffits to a good charity...It is work but it is fun in the end. Shooters, whether they be pistol. rifle, competion or what ever....they are all damn good people.

The new guy here.
Gotta thing big and imagine....maybe someday they will have shooting sports on TV.

Karsten

Ding
January 23, 2001, 12:46 AM
The 24th is horrible for me. Oh well, I probably wouldn't be able to make it even if it was on a weekend. Maybe next time...

Have fun!

Caeca Invidia Es
January 23, 2001, 06:25 AM
Me and Tank Girl will try to make it....

George Hill
January 23, 2001, 10:48 AM
Ding - the 24th of FEB... Its on a Saturday.
Take a sick day... You dont want to miss this!

Karsten, Your help will be appreciated. Welcome Aboard!
Compact .45 huh? :D Sweet... my favorite kinda pistol. You'll fit right in. You think big - thats cool.
Caeca - Your not getting out of this... I will come get you and Tank Girl and drag you there! You guys havent missed one yet.

Tank Girl
January 23, 2001, 12:30 PM
Transportation is our ONLY issue with going George... How to get ammo and get there. Usually it depends on if my dad won't need his truck for a day...
But if your willing to come get us there will be no dragging required :)

George Hill
January 23, 2001, 01:28 PM
Count on it.

Correia
January 23, 2001, 08:48 PM
I'm trying to talk my very pro-gun wife into coming along, but we will need to find a sucker...errr...all-day baby sitter first. ;) skyder met her, she rocks on the belt fed stuff. :D

And if I can help out at all let me know. Even though I'm up in Logan, if there is anything I can do...

Karsten
January 23, 2001, 11:46 PM
George, there not reactive target but if you want Plates. 1000 card board paper plates (white one side/ brown the other) are available from Nobell/Sysco....Food stuff. Cake stuff for the bakery. Does any one have a Plasma cutter, we can make reactive targets for shotgun and handgunners to have fun with.
You want to start a Utah Club with a wide variety of shooting. Make it fun and if you have the space and man power make some pistol berms. Have a few 100, 200,300 and way beyond matches for the High Power guys and Gals. Yes GALS, I have shot with 3 National Champions and lost but thy where awesome ladies.
lets get a great club going with a board and a minimal dues deal to get some targets, steel plates and a few other things. You need a supplus Conex for storage, PVC pipe and I can make a great target stand, A load of sand bags, a bunch of cheap 2x1 pine and we could put the a lot to shame, we could put Utah on the map.
Just a thought, 500 serious shooter at $20 bucks a year is $10,000.....People unite and we can do this and make it fun and safe.

Just the new guy in need of serious friends and shooters are great friends.

Karsten

Caeca Invidia Es
January 24, 2001, 03:16 PM
George, should we count on you giving us a ride or expect a dragging anyway?

Porter-Glockwell
January 24, 2001, 07:32 PM
Any ideas on how to convince my wife to come? I think this is going to be the mother of all dragging sessions. I mentioned it in passing and she didn't seem too enthused. Like I said she likes to shoot once I get her out there, it's just hard to get her interested. I have a college course that morning so I probably wont be up there until afternoon. But if I can't get the wife to come I probably won't be coming either. :( suggestions?

Meiji_man
January 24, 2001, 07:38 PM
I'm In for the 24th

Gotta new 10/22 i've been playing with...

Caeca Invidia Es
January 24, 2001, 08:27 PM
All the wives need to come, this is a Family get-together after all. :)

Correia, just put your kids in a cage like I do ;)

Karsten
January 24, 2001, 09:30 PM
By the way, where is this place and how the heck do you get there? What are the plans or is George stilll working on that? What sort of guns to bring, sorry I am a new guy and just found you all. I have alot of ideas and maybe we all need to meet before and see what is going on or what we can do.
As for your wife...invite her to a Ladies ONLY assualt rifle competion.
I have never been to a Gathering so I don't know how many show up or what disaplines you shoot....HELP!!!!

Karsten

Mrs. Kodiac
January 24, 2001, 09:34 PM
Caeca Indivia Es - Of course you can count on a ride. We've got the big momma van that fits everyone!

Mrs. Kodiac
January 24, 2001, 10:12 PM
Porter Glockwell: Welcome and we are glad to have a new face at the gathering! In case you don't know, I'm George's wife and I occasionally show up here with a word or two. You asked for advice and I noticed you are not getting much from the men!
I have a couple of suggestions you might use to convince your wife to come. I'm guessing that she is thinking "Oh great! I get to go to a 'guy' thing and watch a bunch of guys shoot and think they are cool." (No offense guys you know I love ya!)With this attitude I wouldn't be enthused to go either. You need to change her perspective.
Approach #1: It's a social gathering - if Correia's wife comes, there will be at least three of us girls there, four if your wife comes- it is fun to meet other people who have so much in common with you. You can actually have a conversation with a stranger and leave friends! Tell her she doesn't have to shoot if she doesn't want to, but remind her how much fun she had the last time she did.
Approach #2: If your wife is not the social type, perhaps the homemaking type, you could use the line "Honey, you really make a great chocolate cake, it would be perfect to bring to the TFL gathering (we brought food last time)I'd love it if you would come and help us out."
Approach #3: This is most important... ALL GUYS TAKE NOTES...Women love to be cherished. We feel cherished when you want to include us in something that is most important to you. When you would rather have your woman by your side at a supposedly 'guy' gathering showing her off more than your guns, proudly introducing her, and making her apart of your interests...what can I say? It's a wonderful feeling! Get rid of the "dragging" her there attitude. Tell her how important it is to you to go, how much you would love to share your interests with her, to find something that you could enjoy doing together. That you would like to introduce her to some of the great people you have talked to on TFL-meet some other couples who have the same interests to talk about.I think she will go for the sake of your relationship rather than the guns. Then of course when she gets there we will get her addicted to shooting and you will genuinely have another thing in common to do together.
Good Luck! We will see you there!

OH...I haven't really talked to George about the plans, we will get something organized and let you know soon!

Porter-Glockwell
January 25, 2001, 01:22 PM
Thanks so much Mrs. Kodiak. It's good to have a woman's advice. I will use your suggestions when I talk to her. Besides, I think I found a way to convince her. Every few months she starts bugging me to shave off my goatee. I hate being clean shaven as I look all of 12 years old without a beard. In the past I have just shaved it and then grown it back a few months later. This time I made her a deal. I told her I would shave it off and keep it off for 6 whole months if she would come with me. I think it worked :)

How much ammo should I bring?
What else?

George Hill
January 25, 2001, 05:31 PM
Plans?
Come on - I fly by the seat of my pants... I dont make plans so far in advance! :D
What we need is another good location first... depending upon that - we can make the best plans. The Desert location is no longer available. We need a new one.
Any ideas?

Caeca Invidia Es
January 25, 2001, 05:55 PM
The desert is still open.... just have to drive deeper into it :D

TaxPhd
January 25, 2001, 07:33 PM
Oh no!!

A bunch of Utahn's with guns, including Porter-Glockwell!! Sounds like a resurrection of the Danites! :D

Ding
January 25, 2001, 09:33 PM
Oh, February 24th. I guess I could make it there, though I'm not sure yet. I'll let you know when I know.

I hope to make it, though.

Correia
January 25, 2001, 11:34 PM
TaxPhd, and some of use are even accountants! :eek: The terror! :)

Guys, I am definately going to attend. My wife wants to come, and my usual lurker shooting buddy is planning on coming. In addition I may bring along a friend who is new to the world of defensive handguns, but is very interested in learning. What better way to break somebody in right than around a bunch of TFLers.

I'm afraid that I'm not much help as far as picking a location, I'm too far north. I don't think any of you guys would be interested in coming all the way up to my part of the state.

As far as what to bring, bring every gun that you think will be fun to shoot or share, and all of the ammo that you can afford! :D

Meiji, can you get that digital camera again? Those photos last time were awesome.

Correia
January 26, 2001, 10:25 AM
I've been coresponding with a few Colorado TFLers,they may check in too. Just so you guys know.

Steve Smith
January 26, 2001, 10:39 AM
OK, I'm one of the Colorado TFLers. I think we can get a group together...but PLEASE try to set this up in Eastern Utah...We're all in Eastern Colorado. Thanks!

TaxPhd
January 26, 2001, 04:27 PM
Correia,

Glad the reference wasn't lost on you!

I miss my days in Utah, and sometimes want to go back, but relatives keep telling me it has become overrun with Kalifornians and that housing prices have gone through the roof. If that's the case, I'll stay in the South.

Correia
January 26, 2001, 05:32 PM
Tax, it depends on where you are living at. The greater SLC area has jacked up housing prices, but I don't think that they are to bad compared to most other states. I was just in California, and their housing prices are insane.

I lived in the South (Alabama) for a couple of years, I can see why you would like to stay. The South is a great place.

And other news not at all related to this thread, I just got a new accounting job and I'm moving down to that over priced SLC area in about two weeks. :)

I figure that George is in VA right about now, but when he gets back we need to finalize on a shooting location.

Porter-Glockwell
January 26, 2001, 06:03 PM
I know of two or three decent places. One is near Delta Utah out in the desert. Another is in the desert near Toole, or we could go to Cedar Fort or out by the west side of Utah Lake.

Danite reunion here I come!

Caeca Invidia Es
January 26, 2001, 06:21 PM
Congrats Correia, now maybe there will be someone close by who wouldn't mind going shooting with me every once in awhile. ;)

Correia
January 26, 2001, 08:42 PM
Porter, my parents live in Delta Utah. But thats probably a bit far for most of the folks on here, especially if we get some guys from Colorado.

Cacea, I am always up for shooting. Especially since this job will mean that I have more than a college student poverty level income for the first time ever, I plan on doing plenty of shooting. :)

yorec
January 26, 2001, 10:35 PM
For the first time, I'll be able to show up. Might even get the wife to come too.

I thought you were going to have it at the PMAA Range, East Canyon Exit off I80 East, near Park City. Did that change? Hope not, that's probably the closets range in all of Utah to me.

I'll bring lots of guns and bullets. Gotta try out my new FAL fo the first time. :D

And Correria, I'll bring a really good digital camera. Digital video as well as still photos; all in easy, internet friendly formats... Hopefully we can have a couple there so you are assured of some good pics.

Meiji_man
January 27, 2001, 11:02 PM
I'll be bringing my camera and laptop again, More ammo this time and hopefully another lurker.
We doing the grill thing again?
When are we going to make this a camping trip?

bobwest
January 28, 2001, 01:06 PM
It's on my calendar. Whether I can actually make it or not depends on some factors beyond my control, but I would be willing to help plan, provide props, etc, if my help is wanted. Sorry to miss the one last year.
Two buds from ak47-net might also be interested. I will pass the info on to them.
My impression on the PMAA range is that we couldn't do anything fancy there because it is a public rifle range. They have some shorter-distance ranges, but they are generally reserved for LEO's. I vote for a west-desert spot. George, if you want to get together & scout it out with me, let me know when it's convenient.

George Hill
January 28, 2001, 06:30 PM
Cold Hearted Ninny actually lives out there... I bet he already has a spot that will suit us just fine. I'll talk to him Wednesday when I am returned to Zion from Virginia.

I am planning on doing a BBQ and grilling lots of meat to death... I wont forget the chicken this time either!

Al Norris
January 28, 2001, 07:42 PM
During an email exchange with Larry (about the shirts), he told me about this get together. Wish I could go, but other commitments were already in place.

My wife already has a commitment to be in Boise that day and I aready commited to being at a gun show in Pocatello. Kind of hard to get out of everything...besides, if my wife found out I went to a shoot-em-up without her...ummm...she has this dinky little .357...Lorraine Bobbit could get lessons!!!

So while this new guy would like to mosey on down to Utah, I'll have to take a rain check.

Ummm, you guys ever do anything like this during the spring or summer?

Caeca Invidia Es
January 28, 2001, 07:52 PM
We have these gatherings farely often. I'm sure there will be another one or two in the spring/summer months.

Correia
January 29, 2001, 10:47 PM
In my opinion I think we should go out to some boonie areas to shoot rather than an organized range. I figure that the desert just offers us more options. Just an opinion to throw out while you guys are scouting for a good location. :D

By the way, thanks to you guys here that offered to help us find a place to live in the SLC area. You know who you are. ;) We found a place about 2 miles from my new job that is great, and are moving down in a couple of weeks. Look forward to doing some shooting with ya'll. :)

Antipitas, sorry to hear that you can't make it. I'll put you on the mailing list for the next one.

Al Norris
January 30, 2001, 06:03 AM
It would be great to meet up with you guys/gals one of these days. Really helps to be able to put faces and personalities with teh screen names!

Back in the late '80's, early '90's, before the internet came to rural Idaho, I used to travel from Rupert to Portland to meet with a bunch of computers hobbiests to put faces to the names on a BBS we were subscribed to. Lots of fun. Friendships are made. Even if ya decide ya don't like a particular person (in the flesh as opposed to this medium), a certain respect insues. 'Course, the reverse happens also.

The only bad thing about going to a different state is that my CCW is not recognized...Idaho being a "shall issue" state and all. From what I've read of Utah gun laws, all my stuff would have to be cased and seperated from the ammo. :(

It's only been a couple of weeks since I got my new P11, but I've grown fond of carrying it everywhere! Guess I'll have to see about getting a Nevada and Utah license, since I travel to both a couple of times a year.

And yes, Larry, my check went out yesterday.

Al.

George Hill
January 31, 2001, 10:45 AM
Yeah the desert would be fine again.
It gives us the space and the range and the freedom that TFL groups in other states (poor souls) just dont have.
For what we spend at the D&P Range in VA, we could have had our own Knob Creek out here!
I like the idea of putting up the tent again like we had before... but this time, lets check the weather reports for chances of tornados! That thing came outta nowhere... Just a few seconds prior to hitting us, I saw it 1500 meters away and moving slowly... then all the sudden it was on top of us - Just like Sir Lancelot in Monty Python's Holy Grail.
After spitting out grit and small desert animals, we went on and had a great time.
I'll remember the sunblock too. I had a great burn the next day after the last one! :D

I'll talk with CHN (Cold Hearted Ninny) about the specific location... He's from those parts.

You guys remember the B-17 Grasshopper? This time, we'll bag one of them if we bring enough firepower...

Correia
January 31, 2001, 11:07 AM
I remember the tornado, skyder about lost his tent, and unfortunately his truck was still connected to it. I thought both were going to end up in Oz. :D

And we will be ready for those Mega-Grasshoppers this time... Utah TFL doesn't get pushed around by any mutant insects.

Caeca Invidia Es
January 31, 2001, 11:13 AM
I can see the headlines now:

"Giant Ice Tornado Kills 12 Utah Gun Nuts".

or

"12 Utah Hunters Eaten By 24 Foot Grasshopper"

:D

PvtPyle
January 31, 2001, 07:42 PM
I'm in for the one in Feb, plus we also have another one set for the 27, 28, & 28th of April. It will be a desert shoot by Utah lake. Please bring the wives/husbands/SO's as this sould be alot of fun for all.

The 27th we will have a potluck BBQ at my house (to get to know everyone) so bring a side and drinks.

The 28th off to the desert. The ranges there in this box canyon go out to almost 1400 yards. For any out of towners that may come we can do weapons cleaning in my garage shop, it's close by. The activities for that evening are still open to suggestions.

Sunday the 29th we will either head back out to the desert or to the local range for the day. We will probably wrap up early so the out of towners can get on the road and home at a decent hour.

Anyone needing help in making hotel reservations let me know and I'll get you some numbers. You will need meals for the desert shoot, it's a bit far to run to Micky D's and I'll have plenty of coolers.

If you are interested in coming please let me know so I can plan the BBQ.

Porter-Glockwell
January 31, 2001, 07:57 PM
for those of us who are new to TFL shoots, where is the desert location? I may have to come a little late because my class at SLCC doesn't get out until 12:30. Lets make sure and come up with directions for us "not so crusty" TFL guys.

skyder
January 31, 2001, 08:45 PM
This group is really starting to rock!
The April get together sounds like an event not to miss. Looking forward to the details (where & all that) later. Count me in.
As for the desert location, it's west of Lehi in Tooele county. Go west from Lehi on State Rt. 73 through Cedar Fort and Fairfield. Just after crossing the county line, bear left where the sign indicates the historic Pony Express trail. After that it depends on where we decide to be. There is a prominent monument about 5-7 or so miles after the turn off (on the north side of the road with a little parking). (GPS N 40 deg 12 min 23.4 sec W 112 deg 17 min 35.5 sec) It would make a great rallying point. The last two times I have been out there to shoot I have gone south on the road that is directly across from that monument. Pretty good terrain down that way.
By the way, my sunshade/UFO has fallen on hard times and is not what you could call fully serviceable nowadays. Suggestions appreciated.
The gas grill liked the last trip so well that it wants to go again.
I think a neighbor of mine will want to come on this one. The more the merrier!

George Hill
February 1, 2001, 12:08 AM
Since the previous TFL Gathering point has been locked up to shooters - the new location will have to be further west... We are still working on specific details.

MiniZ
February 1, 2001, 10:48 AM
Good Morning all!
I just found the site(thanks PvtPyle)! Are you up to having a "newbie" tag along?
(References and general background info available upon request)!
Zane

Correia
February 1, 2001, 10:55 AM
Wow. :eek: Lots of folks.

Utah TFL is growing rapidly. I believe I speak for all when I say that everybody who is a safe and responsible gun user/owner is welcome. We have some very knowledgable folks here, and personally I look forward to doing some heavy duty plinking.

This get-together should be awesome.

George Hill
February 1, 2001, 11:36 AM
"We need to get a bigger boat"

Welcome to TFL.
:D

Caeca Invidia Es
February 1, 2001, 11:53 AM
I wonder if we can just call the land grabbers and rent the entire desert for a day..... keep the off-roaders from getting in our way :D

skyder
February 1, 2001, 05:30 PM
Too late, Caeca.
That president is out of office now.
I suspect that a couple of weeks ago some kind of political "contribution" might have gotten us some serious privileges out there!
I'll be bringing at least one shooter with me on this trip.
Starting to get fired up about the 24th!

Goet
February 2, 2001, 03:23 PM
Debating on going or not. As much as I'd like to--I'd rather save ammo money for a house. Maybe I'll just come and watch the fireworks.

*sigh*

:(

Meiji_man
February 3, 2001, 12:28 PM
Didn't you say you have a chronograph?
I got a 1991 Compact I would love to get some Data out of.
That and my NAA Mini. If I could find the equation we could do the math on peoples guns.
Shoot 3, Average, work the math.

My friend is bringing some cardboard targets. We do timed shoots where you have to run a course of about 7 targets, from 2 meters to 25. And move from 1 to 2 positions. From the draw. FUN FUN FUN.

George Hill
February 3, 2001, 12:34 PM
I'll second the Chrony! I would love to get some measurements from my Detonics!

skyder
February 3, 2001, 08:19 PM
Right-o
I told the chrony it could go with us and it can hardly contain itself. Must have been talking to the gas grill about the last outing!!
Is this going to be a press on regardless of the weather event or are we going to have a plan B readied?

Meiji_man
February 3, 2001, 10:08 PM
Good to go!
Now George Didn't you send me that equation once to convert fps and grns into Foot pounds?

We'll also need a plan B

George Hill
February 5, 2001, 06:14 PM
More Equations? OUCH! My HEAD!
I MANAGE people!!! Cut me some slack! THINKING isnt something I do all the time!!!

sbryce
February 6, 2001, 12:47 AM
I want to go so badly I can hardly contain myself. But while I can put in earplugs, the baby can't.
AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!!

More than one reason to count down the weeks????

--Denise

-------
Train your children right: homeschool!!!

Meiji_man
February 6, 2001, 05:21 PM
George the is for you...

http://thefiringline.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=56467

George Hill
February 6, 2001, 06:47 PM
Check my reply in that thread...

Correia
February 6, 2001, 08:53 PM
Looks like there will be at least 3 people coming from the Logan contingent of TFL lurkers and sometimes posters.

The weapon roster between me and my friends (as best as I can remember):

L1a1 FAL
Springfield M1A loaded model
Bushmaster Dissipator
Bushmaster Shorty
SAR 1 AK
SKS
Ishipore Enfield
Turk Mauser
Springfield 1911 Stainless loaded model
Ruger p91
Beretta Border Marshal
Glock 19
Feg Hi-Power
Beretta M21
Taurus snubby .357
(2) Browning Buckmarks

And that is with leaving shotguns home. I can only imagine having to explain to the UHP if we get pulled over and the car is bottomed out from all of the firearms.

"Do you have any weapons in the car Mr. Correia?"
"Yes Officer, about twenty or so." :D

Now that might be a bit hard to explain.

And I think that maybe we should start a new thread, with the pertinant meeting times and places at the very beginning. This one has become kind of complicated.

[Edited by Correia on 02-07-2001 at 10:41 AM]

George Hill
February 6, 2001, 08:55 PM
Larry - Invite the Officer to come with you!

Correia
February 7, 2001, 12:24 PM
Clock is ticking. Man I'm pumped this is going to be awesome!

And the one in April by Utah lake will be great too!

Are we going to meet at the gas station in Lehi like last time?

We should start another thread with all of the pertinant meet info at the start and take a roll call.

This is going to be great! I'm going to go into debt to buy ammo. :D

MiniZ
February 7, 2001, 11:21 PM
I am getting soooooo jacked for this. I am going to buy a couple of cases of ammo this weekend at the gunshow in preparation...I am driving my wife crazy....I have polished some of the finish on a couple of my guns.....MUST GO SHOOT!!
Z