PDA

View Full Version : See a Hawken, in Iowa

Pahoo
March 21, 2013, 06:53 PM
A few weeks back, I posted that I had held a Hawken buy Sam & Jake, at a gun show. Well, I understand that dealer/owner, will have it at the Cedar Rapids gun show, this coming weekend. He is also working on another deal and may show a second one to boot. We are pretty sure that the first one is a .53 caliber. ... ;)

So fellers, if you want to see a bit of history, be at the Hawkeye Downs, this Saturday.

Be Safe !!!

Beagle333
March 21, 2013, 07:55 PM
I'd love to see and possibly hold something like that... but I'm just a tad far away. :cool:

deerslayer303
March 21, 2013, 08:55 PM
Come on Beagle Git in the truck....................................ROAD TRIP!!! YOU buy the diesel :eek:

Pahoo
March 22, 2013, 11:40 AM
Come on Beagle Git in the truck
Heck, I'll even buy you two a cold drink. Let me see, do Y'all drink POP or Soda. When I worked in Houston, I had to be careful what I asked for. .. ;)

Be Safe !!!

deerslayer303
March 22, 2013, 06:02 PM
We call it "gitten somethin ta drank" haha!! What I want to know is how come all of the good gun shows are outchyander?? Ours are seriously lacking compared to what you guys see out there. I guess there is more interest in the cartridge stuff round here.