PDA

View Full Version : Where to get parts 0r service for a winchester 50 cal. Apex inline ?

HOGSHOOTER
March 9, 2013, 02:18 PM
So whats a guy to do when winchester can`t help with parts or service.Only tells you i do not know when you call them tried all the parts sellers no luck. this rifle very tight grouping at 200 meters hate to turn it into a wall hanger. Again its a Winchester APEX 50 CAL INLINE.HOGSHOOTER:confused:

mega twin
March 10, 2013, 09:49 AM
Is yours made in Spain?
I have one that is,and it appears to be the same as CVA,but haven't had any issues,so have not needed parts.
Just a guess,good luck!

FrontierGander
March 10, 2013, 03:03 PM
call or email CVA, They built the rifles. Whats the problem you're having?

HOGSHOOTER
March 11, 2013, 06:07 PM
Trigger houseing and the pin that holds it on slowing being wallowed out. my load is 125gr TRIPLE 7 so im not loading to hot for it.Been shot around 65 to 70 times with barnes spitfire t mz.two others i hunt with have one and they load 150 gr of triple 7 and shot them 150 to 200 times with no wear.maybe i got a bad one? And yes it was made in spain. HOGSHOOTER

HOGSHOOTER
March 12, 2013, 03:56 PM
CVA APEX not the same as the WINCHESTER APEX mine a fixed barrel rifle with a trapdoor type action you pull down on rear trigger guard that drops open action hammer and all to expose breechplug fot priming and cleaning .Parts may interchange Sounds like one maker copy off the other.CVA you push on the front of trigger guard to prime rifle clean,or change barrel.Still trying to get a hold of CVA to check.HOGSHOOTER

FrontierGander
March 12, 2013, 06:49 PM
cva apex is a switch barrek break action.

Winchester Apex/cva kodiac are the same guns. Both are made by cva

HOGSHOOTER
March 13, 2013, 02:57 PM
You are right the KODIAK is the same rifle.now to get them to make it right with another Maker name on it.Had same probelm before with A CVA rifle. HOGSHOOTER