PDA

View Full Version : ak-47 and my sons pics.

ratrodney
December 30, 2012, 09:24 PM
Hello.
Think i figured this pic thing out. If it works i got some pics of our son Jacobs ak we had put on layaway for CHRISTmas for him.
The pic of the kids with the akis our children CHRISTmas eve when they opened what woulda been his big gift. You can tell theres a lot of emotions going on that night.
The plaque i had made to honer him always and think of him everytime we shoot it. RR

ratrodney
December 30, 2012, 09:29 PM
Sorry not bigger. Not sure how.
Heres our son and his headstone.

ratrodney
December 30, 2012, 09:31 PM
Heres my wife n i and our baptism.
anyone that can make pics bigger id appreciate it. RR

Martowski
December 30, 2012, 09:37 PM
So very sorry about your son; it's obvious that you're doing the best you can to carry on yet still ensure the memory of him never fades. Best of luck to you and your family, and here's wishing you and your family a healthy, happy future.

highpower3006
December 31, 2012, 12:06 AM
I am very sorry about your son. Only those who have lost children can really know the pain.

BTW-If you upload your pictures to a photo hosting site like Photobucket, you can then link them to the forum. That way they will come out larger.

chris in va
December 31, 2012, 02:48 PM
My GF lost her daughter a couple years ago. Please reconsider keeping firearms around until you can stabilize and try to come to terms with what happened.

ratrodney
December 31, 2012, 04:50 PM
Thanks but as christians were only dealing with the seperation. No issues as far as that goes. RR