PDA

View Full Version : Idiots in the woods...........

bswiv
November 15, 2010, 06:16 PM
I don't really know what to make of this.........

From the Florida Fish & Wildlife Comm. Division of Law Enforcement Weekly Action Report for the week of 11-12-2010

"Officers were working a detail targeting illegal night hunting when a suspicious truck stopped and shined a light at the replica deer. The truck left and returned several times during the night. During the final stop, a man exited the truck and attempted to stalk the replica deer. When he found out the deer was fake, he grabbed the deer, sprinted back to his truck and attempted to drive away with it. He was stopped by Officer Bernie Bresie, placed under arrest for Driving Under the Influence and theft of the replica deer and booked into the county jail."

JBial
November 15, 2010, 06:22 PM
The game warden should've messed with the drunk and told him he could keep it if he field dressed it:D

bensdad
November 15, 2010, 06:33 PM
Not a very bright fella, what if this was another hunters equipment. He may have gotten shot. One lucky idiot.

shortwave
November 15, 2010, 08:15 PM
...and theft of the replica deer...

And you can bet that, that charge alone may very well be a felony charge.

Here in Ohio, depending on the decoy used by ODNR, whether it's one of their mechanical decoys or not, the charge could be grand theft.:eek:

grubbylabs
November 16, 2010, 02:23 PM
Should have told him he could have kept it if he had left evidence of sex:confused: on it.

Ted
November 16, 2010, 03:05 PM
Some time the gene pool just needs to be thinned out! :D

SfcMac
November 16, 2010, 03:13 PM
stupid is as Stupid does and thank you for the laugh :D:D

bamaranger
November 17, 2010, 02:32 AM
I worked in AR 20 years ago and a WCO of my acquaintance had the decoy they were running stolen and they did NOT catch the bad guy.

woodguru
November 17, 2010, 03:45 AM
When I was 17 I snuck up on some duck decoys, they were tethered to where they were swimming back and forth. The thing that was most annoying is that I was wading in a foot and a half of water sneaking close enough to shoot them. I was pretty embarrassed and was really glad there were no hunters watching the decoys.