PDA

View Full Version : July 2008 Photo Contest Voting Poll

Mal H
June 7, 2008, 12:01 AM
Vote for your favorite photo in the contest thread (http://thefiringline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=300574).

The entries in the voting poll are listed in the order in which they were received.

Discussion of the photos and photographers is allowed in this thread.

Darren007
August 1, 2008, 10:50 AM
Post #10 gets my vote. That "then and now" kinda thing was very cool.

Freakdaddy
August 2, 2008, 07:34 AM
I wish I could vote more than once! Very nice pictures...kudos to all!

Playboypenguin
August 4, 2008, 12:07 PM
I think I am going to have to go with #2. There is just something I really liked about the depth of field in that pic. It was very close with pic #4 though...and pic #11 is now my laptop screensaver.

SilentHitz
August 5, 2008, 06:03 AM
Again, many many good pics, making it hard to choose. Finally picked #10, but hoytinak came a close second because he had a good pic of one of my favorite rifles:D...brought back good memories. Congrats to all, was a real tough choice for me.

MrClean
August 6, 2008, 01:56 AM
I had to go with Shooter John. Was a hard choice but I am partial to black/white and/or sepia shots. Something simplistic in the nature of the shot. And that one..... well, it just made me smile. haha

Seancass
August 6, 2008, 12:48 PM
is there any way to make a poll where one can make multiple choices, but only a limited number, like 3 or 5 votes? i think a lot of people would like to vote for a couple great pictures.

grymster2007
August 6, 2008, 03:13 PM
I had a hard time this month. Went with #39. Good looking gun and tack sharp photo.

BTW: While his entry was very good and almost got my vote, I think PBP is sandbagging. :p

CelticMP
August 6, 2008, 05:58 PM
i voted for #10, the past/present idea was pretty cool. but lots of great photos. keep 'um coming.

bclark1
August 6, 2008, 07:37 PM
Checking the thread now - if it's anything like a lot of gun pictures, I'll vote for the first one that doesn't have car keys, watches, smart phones, cigars, fancy knives, other random luxury items etc. It's a firearm, not a rap video. I don't need to know how crunk your life is to admire your weapon.

However, perusing, I will sustain the Rubik's Cube, pending proof it is solveable.

Bud Helms
August 8, 2008, 08:14 PM
Here it is August 8, 2008, 9:11 PM.

Voting is closed. Looks like IZinterrogator took it this time.

Congratulations, IZinterrogator.