PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever deal with Ray's Holsters?

BamaBowtie
June 1, 2008, 03:51 PM
I was thinking about buying one and wanted to see if they are good folks to deal with.

www.Shado.com

I was intersted in the AmbiCover Leather IWB

Don P
June 2, 2008, 03:02 PM
They are very friendly and the service is great. The holsters they sell are well worth the money. A excellent value. I have the clam shell's for my J-Frame and my S&W snube nose, and a open top and thumb break for my 1911 gov model. All are servicing me well.:cool:

roadrash
June 2, 2008, 04:43 PM
Just bought a fanny pack from them a couple weeks ago,(for riding my mountainbike)Had it in four days including the weekend!I am satisfied,nice product,good pricing,fast delivery,what more can you ask for.

krs
June 7, 2008, 05:37 PM
When I'm carrying my G19 it's in a OWB leather holster from Ray's that cost all of $35.00, I'm pretty sure.

It's good, holds the pistol flat against my kidney, holds upside down, is quick to draw from and easy to reholster. Even looks good.

I have an IWB for a Commander, also leather, that has no reinforcing around the mouth so it tends to go flat, but I use it in a crossdraw position and can see it to reholster so it does the job. That one was $35.00.

Delivered in about one week (!).

Need I say that I like Ray's?

krs
June 7, 2008, 05:49 PM
doubled