PDA

View Full Version : +1 for bspring

klambpix
June 3, 2007, 08:31 AM
I just had bspring do a trigger job on a 10/22 for me, he did a great job at a price that's hard to beat. turnaround was quite quick too. Nice light, clean, crisp pull and shipped back for $21!

Mr Beta
June 3, 2007, 02:27 PM
Care to elaborate? I looked for what you were talking about but couldn't find anything?

klambpix
June 6, 2007, 09:40 PM
Mr. Beta,
This is from an old post, and he doesn't mention working on the 10/22 in this one, but he said he clipped a couple coils off the hammer spring( no problems with light strikes on 4 different brands yet-300+ rds), stoned/polished the other surfaces.
It does have a nice light trigger that is now smooth and crisp, without much take up in it. Basically, seems to me, it's a poor man's answer to a Volquartzen trigger group. I like it, and would send him another if I owned more than one 10/22.
Kevin

"WTS Trigger Work for Military Semi-Auto's $35
Trigger work on HK 91, 93, 94, MP-5 PTR-91, all Century, SW-5, 3 and all other clones. Trigger creep reduced up to 94%+, rough feel is smoothed out, pull weight reduced to about 4.75lbs from the factory 10 to 12 lbs pull. $35 Minimize trigger slack take up and over travel add $14.
HK full auto packs converted to semi $45 or $35 with trigger job.

Cetme.Trigger creep reduced up to 94%+, rough feel is smoothed out, pull weight reduced to about 5 lbs from the factory 10 to 12 lbs pull. Sear bar is unitized to the trigger to eliminate trigger slop. $35, option to reduce trigger over travel add $4.

Cetme/HK, PTR-91, CAI and all clones: Adjust Ejector for more positive reliability, quite a few of these rifles do no not allow the ejector to fulley ride up inside the bolt head for positive ejection $7.

SKS:Trigger creep reduced up to 90%+, rough feel is smoothed out, pull weight reduced to about 4.75 lbs. $25, Option to reduce trigger slack 80%+ add $13.

M1 Garand, M1A/M14, Ruger Mini-14, Trigger pull lighten up to 20%, rough feel is smoothed out, nice reduction in trigger creep. $28

AR-15: Trigger creep reduced up to 90%+, rough feel is smoothed out, pull weight reduced up to 30%. $37

10+ years experience, satasfaction guaranteed or your money back.

RETURN POSTAGE included in the price! 24 hour turnaround time. All that is needed is the trigger assembly, not the rifle. Most customers receive their completed in about a week of sending it out. Many references on various Internet forums for HK/Cetme, etc.

email if interested.

Thanks,
Bill

[email protected]"