PDA

View Full Version : Post saying at bottom of thread?

srtrax
March 12, 2007, 08:46 PM
how do i go about getting the remarks that most have under their name and will it stay there?

TheBluesMan
March 12, 2007, 09:01 PM
Just under the link to Forum Rules is a link to your User Control Panel (User CP (http://www.thefiringline.com/forums/usercp.php)). Click that link and then look at the left side of the page.

Control Panel
Settings & Options
Edit Signature <--- This is the thing to click on.

And yes, it will stay there until you change it.

There are lots of other interesting things in your user control panel. Stay awhile and play around.

Hope this helps. :)

-Dave

srtrax
March 13, 2007, 10:14 AM
THEBLUESMAN ... THANKS FOR THE INFO,WHEN MY 14 YEAR OLD GETS HOME FROM SCHOOL, WE'LL PLAY(I'M OLD SCHOOL AND LEARNING):confused:

Mal H
March 13, 2007, 10:20 AM
A little tip - if you only want to edit your signature, use the "Quick Links" menu up in the menu bar. You can go directly to the signature editing screen from there (as well as other pertinent items).

srtrax
March 13, 2007, 10:26 AM
I'm not sure i asked the right question,i'm asking to put down at the bottem of any comment made something like you have........underlined, your name, and (example) your......... NRA CERTIFIED INSTRT. AND SO? Thanks for putting up with me!

Mal H
March 13, 2007, 11:18 AM
I think you asked the right question and we gave the right answer. The text you are talking about is called the "signature".

Click on the little triangle right next to Quick Links up in the blue bar. Then click on Edit Signature and type in anything you want (you can always change it later). Then press Save Signature and come back to this page, (refresh the page if necessary) and you'll see that what you wrote will appear below all of your posts.

srtrax
March 13, 2007, 11:55 AM
O.K. just making sure and well thanks to all.

srtrax
March 13, 2007, 03:38 PM
Testing 1 2 3 4

srtrax
March 13, 2007, 03:39 PM
Thank you that was easy:)

ShipWreck
March 13, 2007, 04:08 PM
Yep, U got it :D :D