PDA

View Full Version : GA. clubs ?

zip
January 30, 2000, 10:44 PM
i was looking at the sass page trying to find the closet club to me is there realy only three clubs in GA. ? the closest places to me is 140 some odd miles to florida
or 100 miles up to macon so i guess for one a month is a good thing any way are there any places that aren't on the list ?

------------------
oneshotonekill

Bill Mitchell
January 31, 2000, 01:45 PM
Howdy Zip,

There's four clubs in GA now,but the new one is in Dahlonaga,so that doesn't help you much. I've heard rumors of a new club starting up near Columbus. Go to The Game Room (http://www.tgrconversions.com/) and call or send an email to Ray Hindle-AKA Picataway Ray. He can tell you about plans for a club near Columbus. With a couple of my pards,I ride 3.5 hours to a match in Tenn. every month-if you want to shoot,you gotta drive. The closest match to me is a 40 minute drive. I shoot at Gainesville,Griffin, and Wartrace,TN. each month. I shoot a long range match the same day as the Dahlonaga shoot,so I haven't been there yet. I have been to Macon once,and depending on the weather in TN.,we may shoot down there this weekend.

Bellicose Bill

Angel Diamond
January 31, 2000, 02:01 PM
The 5th Club in Ga. shoots out of Buena Vista. Their web address is: www.sowega.net/~rex/Paleriders.htm (http://www.sowega.net/~rex/Paleriders.htm)

A.D.

Bill Mitchell
January 31, 2000, 02:58 PM
Thanks A.D.! :)

Bellicose Bill

zip
January 31, 2000, 10:21 PM
thanks yall for the info well that gives me two places within my driving range at least as it is now bill are the shoots at macon prety good? i was going to try and go to my first shoot this month /next (feb.) but due to trying to find a new job i going to have to wait till march for my first shoot which is fine cause it will give me more time to get ready

------------------
oneshotonekill

Bill Mitchell
February 1, 2000, 10:22 AM
Howdy Zip,

Yea,the Macon shoots are fun. Their range is nice and compact,with room for six stages.

Bellicose Bill