PDA

View Full Version : Video Of Automatic Glock

Yohan
August 27, 2002, 04:23 PM
I posted this in another thread, but the link was broken for some reason. Here is a video of a guy who modified his Glock to make it full auto. Size is about 1.2 MB.

http://hem.bredband.net/raihuo/images/glockfullauto.mpeg

the duck of death
August 27, 2002, 04:44 PM
I'm impressed I wonder if the BATF would be?

Blackhawk
August 27, 2002, 05:05 PM
Gotta love those Glocks and their low barrels! I counted 13 casings in the air at one time.

If his stance had been lower and forward, it's easy to imagine that all the shots would have been on target.

Amazing...! :D

9x19
August 27, 2002, 05:36 PM
duck,

Lest we forget, www is an acronym for world-wide-web, and full auto and silencers are not restricted in ALL countries the way the are in the US by the folks at Burn All Toddlers First.

the duck of death
August 27, 2002, 06:19 PM
Right , and he had the face covered because he's afraid of the West Nile Virus.

ether
August 27, 2002, 07:00 PM
I wouldn't post my picture on the internet for any reason....much less if I was doing something controversial. It is a cool video and I'm glad SOMEONE made it.

Yakko77
August 28, 2002, 01:53 AM
I WANT ONE TOO!!!!! :eek: :D ;) :p :)

dansicotte
August 28, 2002, 01:58 AM
-> But for all we know it could have been
Usama Bin Laden with his beard shaved!

yorec
August 28, 2002, 02:39 AM
Looks pretty cool, but he practical side of me has to ask if there is any real use for this?

Still, very :cool:

otomik
August 28, 2002, 07:00 AM
well if it doesn't have much practical use then for a machine pistol I'd much rather have a belt feed full-auto 1911, way more style points if that's all that matters.

SixGunner
August 28, 2002, 10:12 AM
Man, he'd better get that thing fixed :D.

I'm sure he just made that video so he could better show the Glock Armorer what the gun is doing so that he could diagnose and fix the problem. :D

That being said...

MAN that looks like fun!

I'm impressed I wonder if the BATF would be?

Who gives a f*#k?

DMK
August 28, 2002, 11:22 AM
I'd love to see the target. What do you want to bet he didn't hit a darn thing but the back stop.

Like the saying goes, you can't miss fast enough to win.

kahrma
August 28, 2002, 06:16 PM
Hey, if you can't find a use for a full auto Glock then you just are not trying!

Seriously, is that a jammed case/cartridge in the gun after the second mag? I see something brass colored.

SixGunner
August 28, 2002, 06:45 PM
The heck of it is that he seemed to be able to control that thing pretty well.

He basically goes through an entire mag without stopping, then does the same with another mag. I wonder if the gun will even stop firing if he releases the trigger?

I imagine it will, but it makes one wonder...

jrsower
August 28, 2002, 07:51 PM
It does look like a FTE at the end of the second mag. Maybe a jam?

You know what...I can't watch this video without getting this big ole fat and happy grin on my face. Man! I'd love to shoot that gun. Not enough to wear a towel on my head though.:D

Hkmp5sd
August 28, 2002, 11:14 PM
I'm impressed with how much control he has of the gun. With a Mac 10/11 type, his arms would be straight up before the magazine went dry. He seems to be able to hold on target fairly well. Would love to give it a try myself.

MitchSchaft
August 29, 2002, 01:09 AM
I wouldn't post my picture on the internet for any reason..

That's a Federal agent firing that weapon. I don't remember the whole story, but it's out there.

jrsower
August 29, 2002, 06:25 AM
Hmmmmm....I'm not calling you a liar. Perhaps you know something I don't know. Seems to me that if it were a federal agent he'd be at a range or something, or at least not outside with a tarp or whatever it is in the background. Again, not really disagreeing with you, just wondering why it'd be set up to look like it was Billy Bob from Tennessee.:D

asiparks
August 31, 2002, 12:18 AM
http://www.starsol.org/ericl/guns/detail/
http://www.starsol.org/ericl/guns/

MitchSchaft
August 31, 2002, 01:01 AM
Hey, leave Tennessee outta this! :D . Seriously, I thought I read that somewhere, so don't hold me to it.

ahenry
September 4, 2002, 10:33 AM
whooeeee!

:D

alonso
October 15, 2002, 08:53 PM
After seeing the glock's full auto performance I'm puzzled with the behaviour of my Beretta 93 R, that has a 3 shot burst and
for an experienced shooter like me it is almost impossible not to
aim straight to the moon after the first two shots have been fired,
specially if I try to use the pistol without the stock.
The inherent quality of the Glock, which revolutionized the pistol
market is once more demonstrated by this short video.I wonder
which is the effect of the battering of the slide against the frame
after long use

mhannah1
October 16, 2002, 01:53 AM
My son tried one just like in the video in December 1999 at the Albany (Oregon) Rifle and Pistol Clubs "Winter Full Auto Fun Shoot".

My friend Roger Loock, who owns Revelation Arms was there,(along with about 10 other machine gun dealers from Oregon)
renting stuff.

I have a still photo at home that shows about 5 casings in the air at once. Needless to say, my son was very excited, and really enjoyed it.

If you want to see some pics of the "Fun shoot" go to
http://www.revelationarms.com/albany.htm

Thats my son in pics 5 & 6 shooting the full auto Glock.
And yes dear friends, it is a 17 converted to select fire.
It is not a G-18.

And yes, that is me in pics:
3 & 4 with an AK
pic 9 with me and a "Tommy"
pic 14 is my son with an AK

Yes, I am a proud father.
Teach your kids to handle Full Auto safely, and you can have years of family fun and togetherness.

I am still waiting ( 2 months now) for my coporate ownership of a M-11/9 to go thru.:mad:

Sorry for the long post.
When I finally get my Mac:D
I'll take some pics and let you know how it shoots.

George Hill
October 20, 2002, 06:24 PM
That is what the "Glock-Stock" is for.

PsychoSword
October 22, 2002, 08:57 PM
Here is a good one of a bunch of full auto Glocks.
I don't like Glocks, but the videos are fun to watch. This guy lives in the Phillipines. His site RULES!!!! :eek:

Sickboy's gun collection (http://www.starsol.org/ericl/guns/)