PDA

View Full Version : Do-it-yourselfers without tools...

PvtRyan
April 12, 2002, 10:42 AM
We have started a network of people (all home/garage smith types) that have volunteered free of charge to help out the folks that have the "desire" but not the tools. The new Network is called the AGSN (American Garage Smithing Network) It consists of fellow hobbiests that have mills, lathes, jigs and all sorts of other tooling that they are willing to share....

Look for a member near you. You can look it up by City and state and then contact the AGSN member to set up a time to go hang out. Should be a lot of fun for everyone, and will enable you to do stuff that you just couldn't do otherwise. The network is just starting out, but in less than 24 hours we already have members in several states.....please join in, this is a great idea and one that we can make a reality......

Here is a link with more info about the AGSN and a listing of AGSN members in your area....best of luck to my my friend, hope you build a masterpiece.

http://www.roderuscustom.tzo.com/agsn.htm

Take care all, and happy building !!

Fred
April 12, 2002, 10:59 AM
what are you going to think of next? Been following your exploits at your web site. Really neat stuff, and after reading there, have tried some of my own gun work. Thanks for everything you do! :)

4V50 Gary
April 14, 2002, 12:19 PM
Noble in concept.